Your property presented BEAUTIFULLY
To achieve the best possible images of your property, we use advanced techniques, the latest professional equipment and add a lot of experience sprinkled with creativity. This recipe achieves a professionally presented listing that sets you apart from the competition and entices more buyers.
What To Expect:
- Creatively capture the space of your property with strong composition and lighting
- Calibrate colors to accurately showcase your home
- Keep walls straight, no crooked or distorted images!
- Balance lighting throughout
- Provide an extensive checklist to help you prepare for photography and showings
- Treat each homeowner and property with kindness and respect
Our pricing is based off the number of images delivered. You will receive both high resolution and MLS resolution images. All packages include shooting time (up to 2 hours), editing time and travel (up to 30 miles from zip code 18235).
- 20 images – $100, This would typically cover a standard home 1500 sq ft or less.
- 35 images – $150. This would be the typical number of images out of a home 1500 sq ft or more or homes that have unique features which require more photo’s than the 20 image package.
- 50 images – $200. This would be the typical number of images out of a home 3000 sq ft or more or homes that have unique features which require more photo’s than the 35 image package. * This level also includes 3 hours of on site time. Perfect for those high end homes where you want to capture all the detail possible.
- Twilight Shoot – $150, these photos are taken around sunset on 1 side of the house.
- Virtual Twilight – $35 per image. We take the image and apply processing to give the impression of a actual twilight photo.
- Drone coverage $250, includes aerial photos and unedited video of one property.
- Apartment communities, multi-family properties and commercial/architectural shoots pricing may vary. Contact me for a quote.
- Other photo shoots and services, such as aerial shoots and promotional material design, can be commissioned for an additional cost. Please Contact Me for more information.
- Up to thirty-five (30) miles one-way from Lehighton, PA. Mileage after 30 miles subject to charge per the current federal rate.
- Up to two (2) hours on location.
- Online image gallery
- Images delivered at high resolution
- Images at Web and MSL resolution, 2048 on the longest edge @ 72 PPI.
- Limited license is granted to use images for company marketing (in print and online) for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase. Images are NOT available to any third party without express written consent from Barry Cruver, Cruver Photography.
- Limited license also allows for images to be given to the commissioning REALTOR or real estate agent or home owner for use to market the home for sale until it closes. Images are NOT available to any third party without express written consent from Barry Cruver, Cruver Photography.
- 24-48 hour turn around time after shoot has been completed. With most shoots being turned around in 24 hours.
- Scheduling – Please contact via phone/text (484) 629-8818 or via email to email@example.com. Please provide as much detail as possible. We will contact you within 24 hours to verify the date, time and location of the shoot. Next day orders are difficult to schedule, cannot guarantee and are subject to an additional charge.
- At the Shoot – The Client is responsible for the presence of an authorized representative at the shoot to approve the Photographers interpretation of the project. If a Client or Brokerage representative is not present, the Photographer’s interpretation shall be deemed acceptable. Your input is important when choosing the best rooms and angles to photograph. Absent your input, the photographer will use their best judgement and experience to decide how best to photograph the property.
- Cancellation – If a cancellation or rescheduling is required, please contact us at least 24 hours before the time of the shoot. All shoots that are cancelled inside the 24 hour period will be subject to a $50 fee. If inclement weather prevents the shoot and rescheduling is needed, no fee will be invoices.
- Payment – Once the shoot is scheduled, half the cost is required to hold the date and time. Once the photos are delivered, the remaining payment will be invoiced.
- Preparation – The photographer will make a reasonable effort to remove litter, stray objects, etc. from the rooms; however please note that this does not include things like making beds or arranging furniture. Agents are expected to have the property staging and cleaning completed prior to the photo shoot. All properties will be shot “As Is.” Please refer to our recommended home/property preparation guide.
- Editing – While some advanced editing such as sky replacements may happen, no “photoshopping” will be allowed for the photos. This is done to protect both the photographer and the agent as it could result in misrepresentation.
- Usage – All photos are allowed to be used by the commissioning agent until the home sells for up to three (3) years. If the home is not sold by such date, new photos can be acquired or a new usage agreement can be created. Barry Cruver, Cruver Photography owns all rights to all photos taken and only grants usage rights.