Let us immortalize your car, truck or motorcycle with some amazing photographs…. we make sure we emphasize the unique design features of your automobile and we look for those clean lines that make your car appealing to the eye. If you are thinking of featuring your car in a publication or maybe a huge framed masterpiece hanging on the wall of your garage we will help you realize your dream.
We offer two type of Automotive photography packages:
- Print Package $75 – This package allows you to have your photos captured and placed on my website for individual print and merchandise purchases. You are the only one able to see these photos and there is no need to come into a studio to view them. You will be given a login ID and password on the day of the session. This will be used to access your images when they are uploaded to the server. This package is great for people who are interested in only purchasing a few photos. This package is less expensive and is also great for allowing friends and family to purchase images from your session.
- Digital Package $150 – This package allows you to have their photos captured and all images are placed in an online gallery which can be downloaded. You are given a personal/non-commercial license for print release that will allow you to print images at the photo lab of your choice. This package is great for people who are going to be purchasing large amounts of images or for those not interested in using a professional print lab that I use on my website. ** Images are color corrected to match my professional print lab, your results will vary.
Please refer to copyright statement for more information.
We take wide variety of photographs of your car, including:
- Wide External Photos
- Detail Exterior Photos
- Engine Bay Photos (if required)
- Interior Photos
- Time and creative talent of the photographer
- Proofing gallery to select your images you would like post processed.
Post processing, includes scratch, chip and ding removal.
10-15 high-resolution images delivered via an online gallery is included for sharing and ordering prints*.
Things to do before the session
Please have your car washed and clean for the photo session.
Bring tools to remove number plate if you would like your vehicle photographed without it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my session last?
Cruver Photography is unique in the fact that we are unlike other photographers when it comes to the time for each session. Many other photographers limit your time for photos to 30 minutes per session. I never put a time frame on the sessions because I don’t want my clients to feel rushed and I never want to say, “We didn’t have enough time to get that shot”. I want each session to be relaxed and enjoyable. With most automotive photography sessions, we I usually tell my clients expect to spend about 1 1/2 hours with me.
How do we go about securing our session?
You may call, email or leave me a message on social media to determine if I am available for your specific date. I strongly encourage you to contact me as early as possible to make sure I am available. In order to reserve the date, there is a $25 deposit that is required. Once we agree on a date, I will email you a digital invoice that you may pay the deposit with a credit card or pay pal.
Will you be taking our photos or will one of your assistants be taking our photos?
I will always be the photographer taking your photos. There are times when I use an assistant, who just so happens to be my wife, but at no time do I ever use an assistant for your pet portraits.
How long will it take for my photos to be on the website to be viewed or received?
For most normal photo sessions, your photos will be completed within 72 hours. I make it a priority to get your photos back to you as soon as possible so you can enjoy your photos and share them with your friends and family. At busy times, I tell people expect 1 week turnaround.
What days are you available to shoot pet portrait sessions?
My availability for automotive photography sessions is mostly limited to evenings and weekends.
Can I order more prints/products later?
Your photos will remain online and available for purchase on my password protected website for 1 year from the date of the session. If for some reason, you need to purchase an image after the 1 year, send me an email and I can make it available to you.
Why is your logo on all the photos? Will the logo be on the prints?
Being in the photography industry, my best form of advertising is people seeing my logo on your images that you share on social media. These images are specifically meant to be shared on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other various forms of social media. When you receive your printed images or products, there is no watermark/logo on the images.
What type of payments do you accept?
Session fees can be paid by Cash, Checks, Money Orders and PayPal. Products can be paid for by debit or credit cards.
** Up to 35 miles is included in the sessions fees, there could be additional charges per mile over 35.
Want to give a truly unforgettable gift? Gift certificates are available! Please contact us if interested.
*Products are sold separately.